Monday, August 17, 2009

And: Watercolor Miniatures


Watercolor Miniatures: Learn how to create miniature landscapes in watercolor, choose subject matter and composition for the best effect, use materials and tools best suited to this genre, how to mount or frame miniatures appropriately, and how to use archival materials to protect them. Each student will have the opportunity to paint their own miniature and frame it by the end of the workshop. Held Nov. 7, 10 - 4, call the Sharon Arts Center, 603-924-7256 or go online to register at www.sharonarts.org. The Sharon Arts center is located in Sharon, NH, near Peterborough, NH.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your classes Laurel. Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss you at the gallery. Good Luck. Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurel, I worked at the gallery today. I found something wonderful in my file. Did you leave me two wonderful fold out cards? I am thrilled and I thank you so much. Looking forward to seeing you at Poore's. Love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete