Sunday, July 19, 2009


Thank you for checking out my blog. I'm starting this to share my enthusiasm for watercolor painting, along with what I have learned that makes painting a satisfying activity, and those things that I continue to discover as I grow my craft.
I paint very small, 1/2 X 1 inch to 4 X 6 inches. I also do very large murals for my classroom, but nothing in between.
I teach fifth grade in a public school in Manchester and art to adults at several different places, both academic and casual. I'll be teaching a class on "Clouds, Rocks and Waves", at the NH Institute of Art, in Manchester, on August 15 and 16. You can register by calling the school, 603-623-0313. I will be posting more pictures and some "How to's..." in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurel, This is fabulous. i can't get over your little boxes, they are wonderful and I am so happy you are enjoying doing bloging. I am anxious to get you on my blog but I can't seem to find out how. My daughter is coing tomorrow and she will give me a hand. I also started the Izolajeanne.blogspot for my painted silks.
    Love art, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete